Friday, October 11, 2013

Page 36

Assigned reading (1 par [] plus 88 notes) [secondary] [McH]

[oral style... rhythmic]

woolen gauntlet (?)

[with one Berlin glove stuck in his belt-side, and Jeames simply pointed with his index finger to the individual ] Thackeray
"take my stand, sir, upon the monument" (it's 200ft tall)
"Ǝ": 2nd of 4 rotations
[Great Taskmaster's]
Gaping Gill [fweet-16?] 300ft deep

FDV: "adding however that the accusation against him had been made as was well known by a creature in human form who was several degrees lower than a snake. In support of his words the honest goliath tapped his chronometer and pointed to overgrown milestone as he said solemnly: I am prepared to stand on the monument any day at this hour and to declare before the deity and my fellows that there is not tittle of truth in that purest of fabrications."

4DV: "that the accusation against him had been made, as was well known in high quarters, by a creature in human form who was several degrees lower than a snake. In greater support of his words the flaxen giant tapped his chronometer and, now standing erect with one Berlin gauntlet pointed towards the duke's overgrown milestone solemnly averred: Credit me, my friend. I have won straight. Hence my nationwide business and I am prepared to take my stand upon the monument any hygienic day at this hour and to declare upon the open bible before the Great Taskmaster's eye and in the presence of the deity and my immediate neighbours and every living soul in every corner of this globe in general acquainted with the British tongue that there is not one tittle of truth in that purest of fabrications."

mysteries:

[6:00-8:07]
Healy says 'how' for 'hock'

I.2: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

1 comment:

  1. (though this seems in some cumfusium with the chapstuck ginger which,
    as being of sours, acids, salts, sweets and bitters compompounded,
    we know him to have used as chawchaw
    for bone, muscle, blood, flesh and vimvitals),
    that whereas the hakusay accusation againstm had been made,
    what was well known in high quarters,
    as was stood stated in _Morganspost_,
    by a creature in youman form who was quite beneath parr
    and several degrees lower than yore triplehydrad snake.
    In greater support of his word
    (it, quaint anticipation of a famous phrase,
    has been reconstricted out of oral style into the verbal
    for all time with ritual rhythmics, in quiritary quietude,
    and toosammenstucked from successive accounts by Noah Webster
    in the redaction known as the _Sayings Attributive of H.C. Earwicker_,
    prize one schillings, postlots free)
    the flaxen Gygas tapped his chronometrum drumdrum
    and, now standing full erect above the ambijacent floodplain,
    scene of its happenence,
    with one Berlin gauntlet chopstuck in the hough of his ellboge
    (by ancientest signlore his gesture meaning: Ǝ!)
    pointed at an angle of thirtytwo degrees
    towards his _duc de Fer_'s overgrown milestone
    as the fellow to his gage
    and after a readypresent pause averred with solemn emotion's fire:
    Shsh shake, co-comeraid!
    Me only, them five ones, he is equal combat.
    I have won straight.
    Hence my no-nationwide hotel and creamery establishments
    which for the honours of our mewmew mutual daughters, credit me,
    I am woowoo willing to take my stand, sir,
    upon the monument, that sign of our ruru redemption,
    any hygienic day to this hour
    and to make my hoath to my dear sinnfinners,
    even if I get life for it,
    upon the Open Bible and befu before the Great Taskmaster's eye
    (I lift my hat!)
    and in the Presence of the Deity Itself
    andwell of Bishop and Mrs Michan of High Church of England
    as of all such of said my immediate withdwellers
    and of every living sohole
    in every corner wheresoever of this globe in general
    which useth of my British to my backbone tongue
    and commutative justice
    that there is not one tittle of truth, allow me to tell you,
    in that purest of fibfib fabrications.

    Gaping Gill, swift to mate errthors, stern to checkself,
    diagnosing through his eustacetube that it was to make with
    a markedly postpuberal hyperpituitary type

    ReplyDelete