Sunday, April 27, 2014

Page 237

Assigned reading (2/2 pars [] plus 155 notes) [secondary] [McH] [*]





FDV: "towooerds him, their lord, that they may catchcup in those chalicettes the parryshoots from his pistil, (O my goodness! O my gracious! O my pricelestly preshoes!) as dewyfally as dumbelles they allisten to his elixir. Enchainted, sweet Stainusless, dearer dearest, we herehear thee, salutant Pattren of our unschoold, deliverer of softmissives, send us a wise and letters play. Sweetstaker, we toutes"

2DV: "things {feminite} towooerds him, their lord & stigmatiser, that they may catchcup in these calyzettes those parryshoots from his one {muscalone} pistil, (O my goodmiss! O my graceness {greatness}! O my pricelestly preshoes!) while dewyfally as dumbelles they allisten to his elixir. Enchainted, sweet dear Stainusless, dearer dearest, we herehear aboutobuds thee salutant Pattren of our unschoold, deliverer of softmissives, send us a wise and letters play of all you canceive of from your holy post. Sweetstaker, we toutes "



mysteries:

[05:24-07:17]

No comments:

Post a Comment