Sunday, November 10, 2013

Page 67

Assigned reading (1 2/2 pars [] plus 142 notes) [secondary]

lily bolero
[♬ by jingo when they do!] origin of 'jingoism'

meet there night
mid their nackt
me there naket
made their nought



1922
"peeler" [fweet-17] like 'bobby' from Robert Peel

camelback sofa:

There was at least one song [passim] called "Terrible Lot to Do Today" that JAJ may have been quoting at 381.23-.24: "I've a terrible errible lot todue todie todue tootorribleday"



Hayward's 1865 "The Soiled Dove" [ebook]
Luperca:

 Rose LaTouche:


FDV: "The conscientious guard in the other case swore [...] a scripture reader swore that Laddy Cumino, the butcher in the blouse, after having delivered some carcasses went & kicked at the door and when challenged on his oath by the imputed, said simply: --I am on my oath, you did, as I stressed before. --You are deeply mistaken, sir, let me tell you, denied MacPartland. First these outrages were thought to have been instigated by either or both of the rushy hollow heroines but one drank carbolic shortly after and her sister in love, finding she stripped well"

4DV: "In the parallel case Laddy Cummings, the conscientious guard and a scripture reader to boot, swore before the proper functionary that the butcher in the blouse, after delivering some carcasses, went and kicked at the door and when challenged about it on his oath by the imputed, said simply: I am on my oath. You did, as I stressed before. You are deeply mistaken, sir, let me then tell you, denied MacPartland (the meat man's name). These outrages were thought to have been instigated by either or both of the rushy hollow heroines but one shortly after drank carbolic with all her life before her while her sister-in-love finding while one day doing her chores that she stripped well"

mysteries:


[06:50-08:55]

I.3: 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

No comments:

Post a Comment