Thursday, January 23, 2014

Page 140

Assigned reading (2 2/2 par [] plus 142 notes) [secondary] [*]








the 4 have different accents [theory] [3min-audio]


FDV: "not Le Decer Le Mieux not Benjamin's Lea not Tholomews Haddington not the Arch not the Smug not The Dutch House not The Oval not Weir's not Byrne's not Nagle's not Mooney's nothing Grand nothing splendid nayther Erat Est Erit noor Non Michi sed Lucefro?
Answer — The obesity of the civilian is the felicitude of us!

X 4. What Irish capitol city of six letters boast of having a) the most expensive brewing industry in the world b) the most expansive public thoroughfare in the world c) the most extensive park in the world d) the most philohippic theobibbis in the world?
Answer — a) Belfast. (Ul) And when you'll hear the hommers of my heart, my lossy, bingbanging again the ribs of yer resistance and the tenderbolts of my rivets working to your detraction, ye'll be sheverin with yer dinful sobs for the day when we'll go riding. You with yer orange garland and me with my cordial, down the greaseways of rollicking into the waters of wetted life. b) Dorghk. (Mu) And sure where can you have such good old chimes anywhere, and leave you, and how I'd be engaging you with my softest of accents and descanting on the scene with my two hand braceliting the silks of your ankles and your wildmouth bobbing at the soapstone of speech. c) Nublid (Ga) Isha, why wouldn't be happy, avourneen, on the mills money he'll be leaving you when I've my own garden to recruit on by Dr. Cheek's orders with my panful of soybeans & Irish in my east hand and an bottle in my west, after the errors of history, with yourself churning over the new butter (more power to you!) the best and the cheapest from Atlanta to Oconee while I'll drowse in the gaarden. d) Galway. I caught my"

FDV2: "not Le Decer Le Mieux not Benjamin's Lea not Tholomews Whaddingtun not Antwarp not Byrne's not Weir's not The Arch not The Smug not The Dotch House not The Uval nothing Grand nothing splendid (Grahot Granho or Spletel Splotel) nayther Erat Est Erit norr Non Michi Sed Lucefro?
Answer — Thine obesity, O civilian, hits the felicitude of our orb!

X 4. What Irish capitol city (ah dea o dea) with a deltoid deltic origin and a nunous end (a dust to dust!) of two syllables six letters can boast of having a) the most expensive brewing industry in the world b) the most expansive public thoroughfare in the world c) the most extensive people's park in the world d) the most phillohippuc theobibbous paupulation in the world?
Answer — a) Delfas. And when you'll hear the hommers of my heart, my floxy loss, bingbanging again the ribs of yer resistance and the tenderbolts of my rivets working to your destraction, ye'll be sheverin with all yer dinful sobs for the day when we'll go riding copecurly. You with yer orange garland and me with my conny cordial, down the greaseways of rollicking into the waters of wetted life. b) Dorghk. And sure where can you have such good old chimes anywhere, and leave you, and how I'd be engaging you with my plovery soft accents and descanting on the scene below me of the loose vines of your hairafall with my two loving loofs braceliting the slims of your ankles and your mouth's flower rosy and bobbing round the soapstone of speech. c) Nublid Isha, why wouldn't be happy, avourneen, on the mills money he'll soon be leaving you when I've my owned streamy Georgian mansion lawn to recruit upon by Dr. Cheek's special orders with my panful of soybeans & Irish in my east hand and an james's gate in my west, after all the errears & erroriboose of embottled history, with yourself churning over the newleaved butter (more power to you!) the best and the cheapest from Atlanta to Oconee whilst I'll be drowsing in the gaarden. d) Dalway. I hooked my"

mysteries:



[07:34-09:39]

I.6: 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168

No comments:

Post a Comment