Saturday, February 15, 2014

Page 163

Assigned reading (2 2/2 pars [] plus 91 notes) [secondary] [McH] [*]











FDV: "my entire mindful about it I should it the Ormuzd element in our midst. Butyrum et mel comedet ut sciat reprobare malum et eligere bonum. This also explain why Der Hansli ist ein Butterbrot, Butterbrot, Butterbrot. Der Hursli ist ein Schtinkenkott. Ja, ja, ja. This, in fact, is Caseous a hole or two, the stink aforefelt, and some worms. However let us be tolerant {in drinkhard philosophies} tolerantiae causa. We cannot escape our like and mislikes Nex quovis burro num fit mercaseous? I am not thereby giving my final endorsement to the Cusanus philosophy in which old Nicholas pegs it down that the smarter the spinning the top the sounder the span of the bottom. (What he ought to have said, of course, was: the more stolidly immobile in space appears to be the bottom which is presented to us in time by the top primomobile). And I shall be misunderstood if understood to give an uncondiontal sineque to the heroical fury of Nolanus theory or, at any rate, if that subsub of a part of his theory where Theophily While I am not recommending the Silkebjorg hetyrodynamo machine for the more economic helixtrolysis of these adipates until I have looked into it a little more closely I shall go on with my decisions after having shown in time of what both products of our social stomach"

FDV2: "my entire mindful about it I should call him the Ormuzd element in our midst. Butyrum et mel comedet ut sciat reprobare malum et eligere bonum. This also will explain why Der Hansli ist ein Butterbrot, Butterbrot, Butterbrot. Und Kobi ist ein Schtinkenkott. Ja, ja, ja. This, in fact, is Caseous the brotherscotch or por tyron! a hole or two, the stink aforefelt, and some prigging worms. However you complain and Hi Hi High must say you are not mistaken. We cannot (this is what has) escape our like and mislikes exiles or ambusheers, beggar or neighbor Nex quovis burro num fit mercaseous? I am not thereby giving my final endorsement to the learned ignorance the Cusanus philosophy in which old Nicholas pegs it down that the smarter the spin of the top the sounder the span of the bottom. (What he ought to have said, of course, was: the more stolidly immobile in space appears to be the bottom which is presented to us in time by the top primomobile). And I shall be misunderstood if understood to give an uncondiontal sineque to the heroical fury of the Nolanus theory or, at any rate, if that subsub of a part of his theory where Theophily While I am not recommending the Silkebjorg tyrodynamo machine for the more economic helixtrolysis of these adipates until I have looked into it for myself a little more closely I shall go on with my decisions after having shown you in time of what both products of our social stomach"

mysteries:



[10:00-10:44]
[00:00-01:22]

I.6: 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168

No comments:

Post a Comment