Monday, February 3, 2014

Page 151

Assigned reading (1 par [] plus 121 notes) [secondary] [*]











FDV: "I can easily believe in my own most spacious modality when I am quite assured that the cubes of my volumes are to the surfaces of their subjects as the sphericity of the globe is to the feracity of Fairynelly's vacuum. I need not antropologise for downtrodding on my foes, Professor Levis Brueller finds, because the number of square faiths in circulation will not be appreciably augmended by the netherslogging of a couple of clods. What the romantic in rags pines after & what he importunes our Mitleid for is a waste of time. His everpresent toes are always far out through his past boots. Hear him squeak! When Mullocky won the couple of bob. When we stripped in number three I will drink the neat drop that would malt in my mouth but I cannot see when. (I am purposing refraining from exposing the obvious fallacy as to the specific gravity of the two liquids implied. Students of mixed hydrostatics will after some difficulty grapple with my meanings) But, on Professor Levis Brueller's showing, the plea is all posh and rabbage since his man's when is an other man's quandom."

FDV2: "I can easily believe heartily in my own most spacious immensity of my ownhouse & microbemost cosm when I am quite reassured that the cubes of my volumes are to the surfaces of their subjects as the sphericity of these globes is to the feracity of Fairynelly's vacuum. I need not antropologise for downtrodding on my foes, Professor Levis Brueller finds, because the number of squeer faiths in weakly circulation will not be appreciably augmended by the netherslogging of my cupolar clods. What the romantic in rags pines after & what he importunes our Mitleid for is a waste of time. His everpresent toes are always out through his past boots. Hear him squeak! When Mullocky won the couple of bob. When we were stripping in number three I would like the neat drop that would malt in my mouth but I cannot see when. (I am purposing refraining from exposing the obvious fallacy as to the specific gravities of the two lickquids implied. Students of mixed hydrostatics & pneumodipsics will after some difficulty grapple away with my meanings) But, on Professor Levis Brueller's showing, the plea is all posh and rabbage on a melodeontic scale since his man's when is no other man's quandom."

mysteries:



[04:13-06:21]

I.6: 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168

1 comment:

  1. avast of time indie exshpence of shem is lost in action. tolja. or lickquids qubed, crapped nd crepelled. zip.

    ReplyDelete