Sunday, December 8, 2013

Page 95

Assigned reading (2/2 pars [] plus 115 notes) [secondary]




[♬ O'Moyly gracies?]
[♬ ginabawdy meadabawdy]

Minnie Cunningham
the White-eyed Kaffir


[her jo]
[♬ mountain dew]
[♬ unguam and nunguam and lunguam again]
[the rustlings and the twitterings and the raspings]

FDV: "& the smell of him like the vitriol works of a windy day The rossies, chaffing his redface. How do you do, North Mister? Get into my way! till they had him fit to be tried. Ah, dearo me forsale! Yerra, why'd she heed that old gasometer & his hooping coffin? Sure, I well remember him H2CE3, that'd take your breath away. Gob, I knew him well meself too. Coming up the east-end with his limelooking bags, Old Whitehorse with his painted voice. Gomorro, says he, Lankyshy! Bugger ye! ses I, O breezes west! When I had her when I was in my grandfather & that was up Sycomore Lane. Nick, ses she, you've the nock, ses she, & I'd sooner yr. mountain dew to kiss me than that old brewer's belch. And so they went on, unquam & nunquam & linseed & colic, about the whosebefore and the wheresafter & all the scandalmonkers that used to be at that time living & lying & riding round Nunsbelly Square. And contradrinking themselves. I differ with ye! Are you sure of that now? You're a liar, excuse me! I will not & you're another! And Lully holding the breach of the peace for them. To give & to take. Ah, now, it was too bad to be falling out over the ourang's time! Well, all right Lully! And shakeahand. And schenk us more. For Craig sake. Ah, well!"

FDV2: "he got his paper dispensation from the poke. I mind the smell of him like the vetriol works of a windy day & The O'Briny rossies, the O'Moyly gracies chaffing him bluchface & playing him pranks. How do you do, North Mister? Get into my way! till they had the mon timed to the hifork pitch of fit to be tried. Ah, dearo me forsailorshe! Yerra, why'd she heed that old gasometer & his hooping coffin & his dying boosy cough & all the birds of the south side after her, Minxy Cunningham, jimmies & johnnies to be her jo? Sure, I well remember him H2CE3, that'd take your breath away. Gob, I knew him well as meself too. heaving up the Kay Wall by the 32 to 11 with his limelooking horses bags, the Whiteside Kaffir with his painted voice puffing out brown cabbage. Thaw him a gull, me pawsdeen fiunn! Gomorro, ses he, Lankyshies! Bugger ye! ses I, O breezes west! When I had her first when I was in my grandfather & that was up Sycomore Lane. Arrah Nick, ses she, you've the nock, ses she, with your poyhn, ses she, yerynn & I'd sooner sip to yr. mountain dew than that old brewer's belch. And so they went on, unquam & nunquam & linseed & colic, about the whosebefore and the wheresafter & all the scandalmonkers & the poor craigs that used to be at that time living & lying & rating & riding round Nunsbelly Square. And contradrinking themselves. I differ with ye! Are you sure of that now? You're a liar, excuse me! I will not & you're another! And Lully holding the breach of the peace for them. To give & to take. And to forgo the past. Ah, now, it was too bad to be falling out over the shape of the ourang's time! Well, all right Lully! And shakeahand. And schenk us more. For Craig sake. Be it soak!"

mysteries:



[10:25-11:57]
[00:00-00:30]

I.4: 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103

No comments:

Post a Comment