Saturday, March 29, 2014

Page 206

Assigned reading (2/2 pars [] plus 187 notes) [secondary] [McH] [*]


FDV: "so she made a plan, this mischiefmaker, the like of it now you never heard. What plan. Tell me quickly! What the mischief did she do? Well she borrowed a bag, a mailbag, from one of her sons, Shaun the Post, and then she went & made herself up. O, I can't tell you. It's too funny. Here, sit down, go easy, be quiet. Tell me slowly. Take your time. Breathe deeply. That's the way. Slowlier. She first let her hair loose and down to her heels it flowed and then she washed herself from crown to sole with bogwater and mudsoap"

FDV2: "so she made a plan, this mischiefmaker, the like of it now you never heard. What plan. Tell me quickly! What the mischief did she do? Well she borrowed a bag, a mailbag, from one of her sons, Shaun the Post, and then she went & made herself up. O, God of gigglers, I can't tell you. It's too funny. O, but you must. You must really. I'd give my chance of going to heaven to hear it all, every word. Here, sit down, go easy, be quiet. Tell me slowly. Take your time. Breathe deeply. That's the way. Slowlier. She first let her hair fall and down to her heels it flowed and then mothernaked she washed herself from crown to sole with bogwater and mudsoap and greased her keel with butterscotch and painted beautyspots {multiplied moles} on all her skin {all over little mary},"







mysteries:

[10:40-12:17]
[00:00-00:32]

I.8: 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216

No comments:

Post a Comment