Monday, April 7, 2014

Page 215

Assigned reading (1 2/2 pars [] plus 178 notes) [secondary] [McH] [*]





[04:50-08:00]

FDV: "My sight is getting thick now with shadows about me. I'll go home slowly my way. So will I too by mine. She was the queer old one anyhow, Anna Livia. And sure he was a queer old hunks too {Furry Humphrey, father of all of us}. Hadn't he the seven wives. He had paps too, big & soft. The Lord save us and bless us! and The Lord. Twins of his chest. The Lord save us! And what all men have. Daughters of him. Amen. I can't hear with the waters of. The chittering waters of. Flittering bats and mice all bawking. Are you not gone home? Is that Mrs Malone? Can't hear the bawk of bats, all the liffeying waters of. Old talk save us! I feel as old as yonder elm. A tale told of Shaun and Shem? Livia's daughtersons. Dark hawks hear us. Night night. My head falls. I feel"

FDV2: "them. My sight is getting thick now with shadows about me. I'll go home slowly my way. So will I too by mine. But She was the queer old skeowska anyhow, Anna Livia twinkletoes. And sure he was a queer old buntz too dear Dirty Dumpling, father of each & all of us. Hadn't he the seven wives. He had paps too, large soft ones. Lord. Twins of his chest. Ho Lord save us! And what all men. His tittering Daughters of Bawk. I can't Can't hear with the waters of. Them chittering waters of. Flittering bats and mice all bawk talk. Are you not goneahome? What wrong Malone? Can't hear the bawk of bats, all the liffeying waters of. Old talk save us! My feet won't move. I feel as old as yonder elm. A tale told of Shaun and or Shem? All Livia's daughtersons. Dark hawks hear us. Night night. My old head falls. I feel"







mysteries:

[09:01-11:44]

I.8: 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216

No comments:

Post a Comment